Automatically display new reviews in the Review Widget on your website. Set a minimum star rating new reviews must meet to be automatically display in the Review Widget.
To turn on auto display and set the minimum star rating, follow these steps.
- Log in to your GatherUp account.
- If you have multiple locations, select the location you would like to edit the Review Widget for from the Business Dashboard.
- From the menu go to Publish > Review Widget
- Click Save & Continue to STEP 2: Settings.
- In Step 2 of 4: Settings you can turn on auto display for 1st- and 3rd-party reviews and select the minimum star rating required to auto display new reviews in the Review Widget.
6. Click Save and continue to Step 3: Design.
7. Click Save and continue to Step 4: Publish.
8. Click Publish Review Widget. New reviews that meet or exceed the selected star-rating will be automatically displayed in the Review Widget.
PRO TIP:You can overwrite the status of an auto approved review to prevent it from showing up on your website.
For a 1st-party review… go to Customer Activity and use the Manage Menu to access Show in Widget. Click the button to OFF.
For a 3rd-party review… go to Reports > Success Report and use the Action menu to access Show in Widget. Click the button to OFF.